Friday, August 1, 2014

Our newest member of the family in utero!

Junífera La Bella.

It's the first day of August!

I think some are wondering why we only have few blogposts and travels these past few months. It's because of my pregnancy (Thank GOD for another blessing!). I'm going to have my fifth baby and fifth caesarian delivery. And as per my doctor's advise, I need to have less physical activity, that's why we decided not to travel a lot.

Having a baby is a very wonderful feeling, and mothers who have already experienced it can attest to that. Nine months that a mother carries her baby in her womb, giving her extra love and care until the baby sees is prepared to see the world for the first time. How beautiful and what unexplainable feeling it is to a mother to have a baby and see them grow and mature each day!

I will have a repeat ultrasound tomorrow because I was diagnosed to have placenta previa, meaning my placenta is at a lower position. Tomorrow, diagnostic medical sonographers need to make sure through ultrasound if the result is either placenta accreta, placenta increta, or placenta percreta.

I need prayers, everyone, that I may have good ultrasound results, or no signs of those three obstetric complications that I have mentioned. Because if that happens, severe bleeding may occur during the surgery which might result to serious blood loss...

Please pray  that I may have a safe delivery, that I will not experience severe blood loss, that me and my new baby girl will come out healthy and strong afterwards.

This month of August is going to be special. I will have my delivery in a few days. I know we can do this, my baby...

I trust you, GOD Almighty. Please help me and our new baby survive this ordeal. My husband and our children need me. We still have to travel the whole country together. I know I still have a mission in this life, and I want to live to give more love to my family, and take good care of them.

❤ YEYETTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send us some love!